The Slippery When Wet Blog Hop is to celebrate and promote M/M Romance and that means tons of awesome prizes and giveaways for readers.
- The blog hop will last from October 11-17 which will allow readers time to browse all the participants' blogs (for a complete list of participants see below).
- Each participant will have some kind of individual giveaway on their blog.
- A $50 gift card will be awarded to the grand prize winner.
- To enter, the contestant must leave a comment below the blog post with their name and email address.
- If you don't leave an email address, your entry won't be counted.
- The more blogs you comment on with your name and email address, the better your odds are of winning the grand prize. So be sure to spread the word and take a look at the other participants' posts!
To kick start this giveaway, I'm offering one luck winner a copy of all Be-Were books currently available and the first chapter of my upcoming release, Last Kiss Goodbye. (See below on entry requirements)
Happy reading and good luck!
Sneak Peak - Last Kiss Goodbye
For more Last Kiss Goodbye - check out the link below
“Why?” Karson turned to face his mate. “Why would you be so kind to me after everything we’ve been through? After everything I’ve done to you and your family?”
He had to know what his mate was thinking. He needed to hear it from him.
Marcus shrugged. “Because, Karson. You’re my mate and even though we might be over, I still care about what happens to you.”
His heart broke and Karson could no longer hold back. He wrapped his arms around Marcus’s neck as their lips locked. Tasting Marcus after five years apart nearly sent him over the edge. Their tongues entwined as Marcus took control of the kiss. His large hands grabbed at Karson’s smaller frame, tugging at his hips and drawing him in closer.
His cock was instantly hard to for his mate as Karson’s body responded to Marcus’s touches. He wanted more. He knew he was beyond the point of being sated by just speaking to Marcus. He wanted to feel him again. He wanted to belong to him again.
Marcus bit down on Karson’s lip and he whimpered from the pain that emanated from the spot he’d nibbled.
“Who do you belong to?” Marcus growled as his hands reclaimed Karson’s body in urgency, groping at his ass through the confines of his jeans.
Karson’s head was spinning as his wolf eagerly submitted to his mate’s call. “I belong to you,” Karson breathed.
Marcus let out a low chuckle against the exposed flesh on his throat. “Then come back with me and prove to me that you still love me.”
Karson knew he should have said no. He should have pulled away and walked out that door, but he just couldn’t do it again. He belonged to Marcus, heart, body, and soul.
“Anything you want.”
To enter the giveaway, all you have to do is answer the question posted below. Don't forget to leave your name and email address!
What's your most memorable kiss?
List of Participants in the Slippery When Wet Blog Hop